Payment Options and Tour Confirmation
- Payments options are credit card (secure on-line) or bank transfer.
- For payments by credit card there is a surcharge. For payments by bank transfer you are responsible for all bank fees.
- On receipt of a 25% deposit your booking is confirmed in line with our Terms and Conditions
- As soon as we receive your payment you are requested to return a Booking Form
- The final invoice, for the 75% balance, is sent out for payment 6 weeks before the start date of your tour
- Tours booked within 6 weeks of the start date of your tour require payment in full
Payment page linking to WorldPay
- Please use the form on this page to pay your invoice.
- You will be taken to a secure WorldPay payment page when you hit the PAY NOW button.
- By making a payment you are agreeing to Authentic Morocco’s “Terms and Conditions” including their cancellation policy.
- You will need your invoice number and amount provided to you by Authentic Morocco. Any shortfall in the amount sent vs. the amount invoiced will be charged locally in cash on pick-up and you will be advised if this is the case.
Ensure you correctly enter your invoice number and amount before confirming your payment on the next page.
*If you do not enter the correct invoice number we accept no responsibility if we cannot match your payment against your name or invoice number. For example one person may book a tour and another person pay for it – without the invoice number as reference we do not have the means to cross-check and verify your payment.