Photographic Holiday with The Compelling Image
01-08 November fully booked; seats available 08-15 April 2018 tour.
Warm golden light, vibrant colours and a ubiquitous sense of intrigue, that’s Morocco. For photographers the visual allure is never ending. From the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Fès el-Bali (Fez Medina), to the off-the-trodden-trail livestock market frenzy of Azrou, to the farther-afield Rif Mountains town of electric-blue Chefchaouen, the places traveled to have been chosen to both inspire and reward in stunning images of landscapes, architecture and the people of this long-fabled North African land of contrasts.
Personalised instruction from David Bathgate and Joanna Maclennan, The Compelling Image professionals.
- Small group size (6-8 participants)
- Skill level from beginner through keen amateur and aspiring professional
- Arrival / departure point – Fès, Morocco
- Traditional and charming riad accommodations
- Photo walks & discussions
- Local transportation / private driver & guide
Proudly sponsored by Fujifilm. A selection of Fuji’s fantastic “X” range of cameras and lenses will be on hand for all to try.