Highlights of Morocco
Private Tour – Dates to Suit You
Mountains, Medinas and the Mediterranean. Sahara, Souqs, Surfing. Camels, Crafts, Couscous. There are too many words to describe Morocco to boil it down to just a simple phrase. Morocco is a rich mix of Berber, Arab and French culture. A land as much defined by its geographic as by its people. Morocco is bordered in the east by the vast and desolate Sahara desert. On the west is the Mediterranean and in the north and center are a series of rugged mountain ranges. Whether an outdoor enthusiast, a foodie, or excited to learn about a place through its history — Morocco has something for every traveler.
- Choice of budget, mid-range, luxury or high end accommodations
- Private vehicle and driver for transfers
- Route: Begins in Marrakech and ends in Casablanca or any other mix of locations to suit you.
- Enjoy Marrakech‘s wild, crazy and highly entertaining Jemaa El Fna. By day acrobats, snake charmers, dancers and musicians wow the crowds and by night local restaurants have a cook off.
- Explore the twisting medieval labyrinths connecting Fez‘s ancient souks, mosques, and medina — the most complete medieval city in the Arab World.
- Travel through the High Atlas Mountains amongst snow-capped peaks and Berber tribes — the roof of North Africa.
- Take a camel trek in the massive, rolling Erg Chebbi dunes in the Sahara desert, and camp under the stars in this dramatic and wild landscape.
- Bargain for Bedouin-made jewelry, spices and ceramics amongst the blue-washed buildings of Chefchaouen’s medina.
- Explore Morocco with a small-group tour of like-minded travelers.
- Traditional and charming riad accommodations.
- Private driver & guides