Tangier to Marrakech with Fes and Erg Chebbi Desert Tour , June 2017
Over all, we loved our experience in Morocco and we are happy that we chose to visit during Ramadan because we got to see the places and people from a different perspective. The cities, I imagine, were quieter than they usually are during the day, but in the evening the streets came alive.
I think we made the right choice in arranging this trip with you and I/we thank you very much for providing us with such a memorable experience. Also Liz, your communication with us and your knowledge of what to see and where to stay were top notch. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Authentic Morocco to any of our friends who are planning to visit Morocco.
Marrakech Desert Tour with Fes and Essaouira, July 2017
Lindsay and I want to take a moment to thank you for a wonderful tour of Morocco with your company. All of our guides were courteous, professional, interesting, and highly engaging. We always felt that they had our best interests at heart. Hassan, our camel guide, and Hicham, our last driver, particularly stood out in our minds and went out of their way to make sure that we had a great experience. Our accommodations were also truly outstanding. As we've talked about the trip, it seems that our favourite Riad was the one in which we were staying at the given moment. The timing of our days and logistics were also handled very well and we never ended a day feeling rushed or uncomfortable. We have several family and friends who are considering a trip to Morocco, and we will definitely be recommending Authentic Morocco to them. Thank you again for all that you and your staff did to provide us with a memorable time in Morocco.
Tangier to Marrakech via Chefchaouen and Fes, July 2017
We had a great trip to Morocco and our feedback would be:
- You were extremely helpful and always got back to me really quickly. I was quite nervous about the trip but didn’t need to be.
- Authentic Morocco drivers and guides were excellent. Really helpful, flexible and efficient.
- The ‘Walking City Tours’ were a great way to familiarize us with the cities and some of the history. Those guides were also very, very good.
- The accommodation was mostly excellent. The staff were all really friendly and helpful, especially in Marrakech when Gav got sick. Chefchaouen was definitely the highlight and the most awesome riad.
- The only one that wasn’t was the riad in Rabat. It was a grotty and the food was not good. Having said that the staff were mostly lovely. I don’t think I made a good choice in going to Rabat, actually.
- The whole tipping thing was tricky because we forgot sometimes and other times tipped way too much. But that’s life.
- The ferry over was not the best decision we made. It was easy but basically we stood in lines off and on for hours. I reckon if you are time poor like us flying is the way to go.
- Would have loved to have had the time and the weather to have added the desert experience.
- It was a really interesting place to visit and we have recommended Authentic Morocco to some friends and family wishing to go to Morocco.
Marrakech to Fes 3day Desert Tour, July 2017
The trip was awesome and we all had a great time. We really enjoyed all the accommodations and the driver was amazing. Thank you so much for all your help and organization.
Casablanca Tour with Rabat, Chefchaouen, Fes, Marrakech and Essaouira, December 2011
We had a wonderful trip to Morocco last week and I wanted to send you this note while things are still fresh in my mind. The trip was excellent and, overall, we had a great time - I appreciate all your help in making it happen. Thanks again for your help in modifying our trip to meet our schedule and goals.