Authentic Morocco Limited
- Authentic Morocco Ltd is a small independent Tour Operator specializing in private Morocco Tours. We offer tailor-made itineraries, with a distinctly authentic Moroccan flavour, of a kingdom that will captivate and inspire you with its contrasts, colours and rich cultural heritage
- The company is owned by Liz Williams who retires end of March 2019.
- Authentic Morocco Limited is registered in England and Wales
- Company Name: Authentic Morocco Limited
- Registration Number: 6166873
- Registered Address: 112 Alexandra Road, Illogan, Cornwall UK, TR16 4EN
- Web: ’www.authentic-morocco.com’
- Liz Williams has retired and is in the process of closing down Authentic Morocco Ltd
Liz Williams has retired end of March 2019 and is in the process of closing down Authentic Morocco Limited in UK. Thanks to everyone who has travelled with me and the friends I have made during my 37year adventure in Morocco. I will not be taking any new bookings and enquiries will be forwarded to a local agency in Morocco.
Bio: I (Liz Williams) created ‘Authentic Morocco Limited’ to offer the kind of experience that I enjoyed as an independent traveller in Morocco.
Raised in Kenya on the shores of Lake Victoria, where my father worked, I eventually came to live in UK and soon realized that Africa was just a 3 hours’ flight away. And so it was that I discovered Morocco in 1986 when I hired a car and travelled, with a guide book and map, around a country that was reminiscent of the East African coastal towns that had always intrigued me as a child. I was hooked and, to this day, remain moved by the hospitality shown to me and fascinated by the traditions and rich cultural heritage of the Berber people.
My personal favourite highlights of Morocco have to include the dramatic and contrasting landscapes from the High Atlas to the Sahara, losing myself in the alleyways of Fes, camel trekking in the desert and sleeping in a nomad tent under the stars, wandering through Berber village souks and spending time with Ait Atta desert nomads to witness first-hand their traditional culture and lifestyle.
I have no hesitation in recommending Morocco as a holiday destination that is suitable for everyone, including families, and look forward to sharing with you some of the highlights of a country that I have come to love and a people whose culture and traditions I have grown to respect.