- Authentic Morocco is a small independent Tour Operator specializing in private Morocco Tours backed by exceptional customer service. We offer tailor-made itineraries, with a distinctly authentic Moroccan flavour, of a kingdom that will captivate and inspire you with its contrasts, colours and rich cultural heritage
- Authentic Morocco is fully owned by of More Than Golf Marrakech Ltd, a UK based Private Limited Company.
- Authentic Morocco (More Than Golf Marrakech Ltd) is registered in England and Wales
- Company Name: More Than Golf Marrakech Ltd
- Registration Number: 10895709
- Registered Address: Unit 17, Wealden Place, Bradbourne Vale Road, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 3QQ, UK
- Web: ’www.authentic-morocco.com’
Liz Williams created ‘Authentic Morocco Limited’ to offer the kind of experience that she enjoyed as an independent traveller in Morocco.
Raised in Kenya on the shores of Lake Victoria, where her father worked, she eventually came to live in UK and soon realized that Africa was just a 3 hours’ flight away. And so it was that she discovered Morocco in 1986 when she hired a car and travelled, with a guide book and map, around a country that was reminiscent of the East African coastal towns that had always intrigued her as a child. She was hooked and, to this day, remain moved by the hospitality shown to me and fascinated by the traditions and rich cultural heritage of the Berber people.
Our personal favourite highlights of Morocco have to include the dramatic and contrasting landscapes from the High Atlas to the Sahara, losing onesself in the alleyways of Fes, camel trekking in the desert and sleeping in a nomad tent under the stars, wandering through Berber village souks and spending time with Ait Atta desert nomads to witness first-hand their traditional culture and lifestyle.
We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Morocco as a holiday destination that is suitable for everyone, including families, and look forward to sharing with you some of the highlights of a country that we have come to love and a people whose culture and traditions we have grown to respect.